Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 February 2014

THE LOVE I NEVER HAD



I never thought one day
I will be much appreciated
By someone like you.
It was just a dream overnight,
Which came true as I opened my eyes.


They always tell me that true love hurts,
But whenever I get closer to you,
My wounds get sealed ,
And scars become my love tattoos.

If pictures could sing
Then my mind would be a
Speaker that echoes your name
Every time I silently whisper
To your ears in my visions.

It was just a silent night
When your eyes shone within the dark
Night/knight.
You brought me life,
A light throw my dying days.

I remember when violins
Played keys that opened your heart,
I slowly stepped in only to find love birds
Reciting their sweet poems
Titled to my name.

You gave me Joy
Oh daughter of “The Soil”.
An angel dressed in black,
You took away my dark shadows
I became the light at the end of our tunnel.

I know it’s just another
Day in paradise, when I feel the call ins,
That’s why I never claimed to
Be a Legend in love,
No good byes to my lover,
Only death will part us.

We sometimes we tried to live ghetto,
And I knew you were falling for it
For I became your Westlife,
You raise me up one step at a time
As I Spark my loving stars.

Now I believe that
Reality begin in dreams,
That’s how we switch from
Being Boys to Men.
I became a victim of
True love that never hurts.

Within your eyes,
Sharks share a kiss with humans,
Serpents rejoice with born agains,
Demons shake hands with angels,
You and I dance our way into Happiness
No matter that ufilke izolo
You are the love I never had….




No comments:

Post a Comment