Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 February 2014

HARD TIMES FOR A NIGGA




Hard day at work, 
But the day never worked for me...
Systematic numerical ish 
messing up my mind,
Sports shattering my soul 
and taking over my life…

Trying to make things right, 
but find myself in a position where I feel like
I'm losing everything that I have...

Adorable for an instant, 
the next moment I’m a cold blooded stranger,
First time experience 
spending some time together
with a non verbal conversation,

Fighting with my brains 
due to an unadulterated stress 
I thought I have...

My thought contradicting, 
affecting the outer me,
Swaying on the streets with anger and confusion,
Considered a Jaywalker….

Kaleidoscopic version of my life 
reflected as I took a closer look to the mirror...
Realised I was hurting myself indirectly
So I kneeled down and shout out 
to the one over me...
Oh what a Saturday!!
Waiting for tomorrow’s sunrise, 
so I can start a DAY....

Never say never mind...
This is what I’ve gone through…

WORD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment